Employment-based immigration could be very confusing both for U.S. employers and foreign national employees, who are beneficiaries of the process. We help both employer-petitioners and employee-beneficiaries to navigate through the most complex issues related to their immigration matters, including non-immigrant as well as immigrant employment-based visas.

We assist clients with filing petitions for non-immigrant visas, such as H-1B, worker’s visa, L-1A/L-1B, intracompany transfer visa, E-1/E-2, treaty-based visas for entrepreneurs and managers, and many other types of visas related to various fields and specialty occupations.

With respect to immigrant visas, we assist clients visa petitions in EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 preference categories, as well as Labor Certification (“PERM”) process and applications for a National Interest Waiver (“NIW”).

We also assist foreign professionals, including foreign-trained physicians, with applying for a J-1 waiver (waiver of 2-year home residency requirement) and with their subsequent applications for a non-immigrant or immigrant employment-based visa.

Additionally, we help spouses and children (“derivative beneficiaries”) accompanying a principal beneficiary with applying for a visa and employment authorization in the United States.

No matter how simple or complication your situation might be, we will work on your matter with diligence and devotion. We will be here for you to answer your questions and guide you step-by-step along the process to alleviate frustration and anxiety inherent in immigration proceedings.

Please remember, that immigration law is considered to be one of the most complex areas of law in the United States and even a seemingly simple issue can often become very convoluted and complex. For that reason, always consult an experienced immigration attorney before making a decision that may affect your immigration status or future eligibility to any immigration benefits in the United States.


  • Assist employers with the Labor Certification (PERM) process
  • Non-immigrant visas (H-1B, L-1A, L-1B) for professional employees and executives
  • Immigrant visas for physicians, international executives and other professionals

Life Is a Journey. Have a Plan.

Schedule your consultation with an attorney.

Contact Us

Milvidskiy Law Group P.C.







I have read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy.